2019 : The starting point for the “Tour de France” this year is Brussels ! The last time this happened was in 1958. On Sunday, 7th July this will take the form of a against-the-clock team race. The organisers have put in place a 28 km loop around our capital, going through our prestigious avenues and most attractive parks. Once in Brussels just has to be there! So why don’t you don your yellow jersey and become an electric bike champion with us? On our power-assisted bikes, we will follow the route taken by the cyclists and discover Brussels at a few stops along the way. If you have always dreamed of taking part in this famous circuit (race?), this excursion is right up your street!
- Attention : total tour of 36 km !
- By e-bike
- April, May, June and July 2019
- Duration : 4h
- Meeting place : rue des Tanneurs, 62 – 1000 Bruxelles
- Arrival place : rue des Tanneurs, 62 – 1000 Bruxelles
- Languages : FR or EN or NL
- Maximum number of participants per guide: 12 persons (by bike, for groups larger than 12 persons, a second guide is necessary).
Indicative price for a group (without taxes)
For example, for a group of 4 persons : 87€ per person
For example, for a group of 10 persons : 42€ per person
For example, for a group of 18 persons (with 2 guides) : 43€ per person
Price for other package available on request
- Day trip
- Full meal or on the go inside
- Lunch on the grass
- Guided tour of the Atomium
The options are only available for private groups (price on request)