Belgian chocolate has made a name for itself all round the world. Its reputation is now global and Brussels has acquired the status of world chocolate capital. However, given the impressive number of tempting window displays and its exciting packaging, it is sometimes difficult to know what to choose. Every chocolate looks exactly like every other one! Aside from the pretty boxes, it’s tempting to try some … Once in Brussels and their experienced chocolate guide invite you to stroll round the heart of the city to meet these purveyors of fine taste, identify some “black pearls”, and sample them so you can enjoy them to the full. Join us on our delicious introductory tour.
- On foot, outisde
- Duration : 2h30
- Departure place: in front of Saint-Nicolas chruch, rue au Beurre - 1000 Brussels
- Arrival place: to be confirmed
- Languages : FR or EN or ESP
- Number of participants maximum : 20 persons per guide
- Measures related to Covid-19: the wearing of a mask is mandatory for anyone over 12 years of age during indoor visits and recommended during outdoor activities, even mandatory in some neighbourhoods or if a distance of 1.5 metres cannot be maintained between participants. Once in Brussels does not provide masks: please come with your own mask. For more information on the rules in force, please consult our FAQ page.
Indicative price for a group, without options (without taxes 21%)
For a group up to 20 persons (1 guide) : 190 € + 5 € per person for the tastings
Tarifs for other formules on request
We do not offer any specific option for this activity. All our offers can be combined with each other: we create your tailor-made programme!