Once in Brussels takes you south of the capital, to the communes of Saint-Gilles and Forest, prior to an incursion into Anderlecht. A wonderful opportunity to discover how the city spread beyond its medieval walls. What form did these extensions take? How were these new urban areas planned? How did the metamorphosis from countryside to suburb take place? Thanks to our electric bikes, we will discover various contrasting sites: the bustling city, green spaces, residential areas, some traces of a totally rural and bucolic past and business districts. All these spaces are clearly defined by their architecture, a dazzling mix of Art Nouveau, Art Deco or Modernist buildings!
- By e-bike provided by Once in Brussels
- Duration : 4h
- Departure place : rue des Tanneurs, 62 – 1000 Bruxelles
- Arrival place : rue des Tanneurs, 62 – 1000 Bruxelles
- Languages : FR or EN or NL
- Number of participants maximum : 12 persons per guide
- Possibility of coordinating several groups at the same time
- Think about your comfort: bring drinks, snacks and a good pair of gloves!
- Measures related to Covid-19: the wearing of a mask is mandatory for anyone over 12 years of age during indoor visits and recommended during outdoor activities, even mandatory in some neighbourhoods or if a distance of 1.5 metres cannot be maintained between participants. Once in Brussels does not provide masks: please come with your own mask. For more information on the rules in force, please consult our FAQ page.
Price for individuals (taxes included)
For 1 to 3 persons : 49 € per person
For 4 to 8 persons: 44 € per person
For 9 to 12 persons : 39 € per person
Indicative price for a group, without options (without taxes 21%)
For a group up to 12 persons (1 guide) : 429 € HTVA
For a group up to 20 personnes (2 guides) : 949 € HTVA
Tarifs for other formules on request
- Day trip
- Full meal inside
- Meals on the go inside or outside
- Discovery of the city hall of Saint-Gilles
- Dicovery of Horta House
- Visit of the brewery Cantillon with tastings
- Visit of the brewery L'Ermitage with tastings
Options are only available for groups, on private tours (prices on request).