During a promenade dinner, take time out to relax and play the tourist around the Brussels streets. Let your guide’s stories and anecdotes provide you with a new prospective. This is a great opportunity to rediscover the Grand’Place and the Royal St. Hubert Galleries and stroll around the city’s medieval streets. Rediscover the traditional sites round the historic centre: they haven’t changed a bit since your last visit a while back. “Once in Brussels” invites you to have fun and relax with friends, family or colleagues and enjoy Brussels to the full as each course is taken in a different setting.
- On foot
- Duration : 4h
- Meeting place : City-centre to be confirmed
- End location : La Bourse de Bruxelles
- Languages available : EN or FR or NL or SP
- Number maximum of participants : 25 persons per guide
- Included in our prices : starter, main course and dessert and drinks
- Lunch time or diner
Indicative price for a group (without taxes)
For a group of 20 persons : 1400€
Prices for other concepts on request
We do not offer any specific option for this activity. All our offers can be combined with each other: we create your tailor-made programme !