With a log book in one hand, and a map, pencil and good dose of humour in the other, you’re all set to discover a little known corner of Brussels: the Marolles district. With friends, family or colleagues in groups of 4 or 8, the challenge is to use your powers of deduction and observation to answer the questions which pop up along your route. The Marolles lends itself to this challenge: a sprinkling of culture, a smattering of nonchalance and a big dollop of tradition. This area has Art Nouveau, strip cartoon murals, some genuine Bruxellois, something old and something new, anecdotes and history: a genuine melting pot of all things Belgian.
- On foot
- Duration: 2h30
- Starting location: Place de la Chapelle
- End location : Place de la Chapelle
- Languages available : FR or NL or EN
- Number minimum of participants per stroll : 12 persons
- Number maximum of participants per stroll : 40 persons
Indicative prices for groups (without taxes)
From 12 persons: 20€ par person
Other formule on request
- Debrief in a local bar
- Guided tour of the Marolles district
- Discovery of the Wine Palace
The options are only available for groups on private tour (tarifs available on request).