Off we go to discover the east side of Brussels, to the communes of Etterbeek and Woluwe-Saint-Pierre. Enjoy the tranquil side of the capital while going through its more residential areas and discover some of its numerous parks, such as the Cinquantenaire park. On the way, a few stories on King Leopold II who designed the city. We shall go along several beautiful Brussels avenues, such as the Avenue de Tervuren. Just imagine Brussels at the turn of the century: between international fairs, big sisters of the 1958 World Fair, as well as Art Nouveau mansions around the Squares District. And, to counterbalance this ostentation – a garden-city, a modest haven of peace in the heart of the city. There’s a holiday feel to this electric bike ride!
- By e-bike provided by Once in Brussels
- Duration : 4h
- Departure place : rue des Tanneurs, 62 – 1000 Bruxelles
- Arrival place : rue des Tanneurs, 62 – 1000 Bruxelles
- Languages : FR or EN or NL
- Number of participants maximum : 12 persons per guide
- Possibility of coordinating several groups at the same time
- Think about your comfort: bring drinks, snacks and a good pair of gloves!
- Measures related to Covid-19: the wearing of a mask is mandatory for anyone over 12 years of age during indoor visits and recommended during outdoor activities, even mandatory in some neighbourhoods or if a distance of 1.5 metres cannot be maintained between participants. Once in Brussels does not provide masks: please come with your own mask. For more information on the rules in force, please consult our FAQ page.
Prices for individuals (taxes included)
For 1 to 3 persons : 49 € per person
For 4 to 8 persons: 44 € per person
For 9 to 12 persons : 39 € per person
Indicative price for a group, without options (without taxes 21%)
For a group up to 12 persons (1 guide) : 429 €
For a group up to 20 personnes (2 guides) : 949 €
Tarifs for other formules on request.
- Day stroll
- Full meal or snacks, inside
- Déjeuner sur l’herbe
- Visite of Paul Cauchie House
- Visite of the "Pavillon des Passions Humaines", built by Victor Horta and housing the famous work of Jef Lambeaux
- Discovery of the panoramic vue from the Arcades of the Cinquantenaire
Options are only available for groups, on private tours (prices on request)