Frédéric Blondeel is a genuine chocolatier, one of those craftsman who roasts his cocoa beans in the traditional way, assessing the quality of his chocolate production from start to finish – from «bean to bar». Meet Frédéric Blondeel at his new factory site in Koekelberg and observe his roasting procedures at first hand. inhale the aromas, feel the textures, sample and succumb! Go to this exclusive site and visit this exceptional location in the company of the great man himself and his « assistante-chocolatier ». This journey of discovery ends, as you can imagine, with some delicious samples and a drink of hot chocolate!
- Duration : 2h
- Meeting place : rue de Ganshoren 39 – 1081 Bruxelles
- Languages available : FR or NL or EN or ESP
- Number of participants per guide : maximum 20 persons
- Possibility of coordinating several groups at the same time
- Measures related to Covid-19: the wearing of a mask is mandatory for anyone over 12 years of age during indoor visits and recommended during outdoor activities, even mandatory in some neighbourhoods or if a distance of 1.5 metres cannot be maintained between participants. Once in Brussels does not provide masks: please come with your own mask. For more information on the rules in force, please consult our FAQ page.
Indicative price for a group (taxes not included - 21%)
For a group of maximum 20 persons (1 guide) : 289€
Prices for other concepts on request
- Visite of the Belgium Chocolate Village
- Chocolate workshop at the Belgium Chocolate Village
- Chocolate tasting with our specialist
The options are only available for groups on a private tour (prices available on request)