The Belgian Chocolate Village is located just a stone’s throw from Frédéric Blondeel’s workshop in Koekelberg. This museum’s entertaining and interactive exhibition will reveal the thrilling history of chocolate. Going through the door to Frédéric Blondeel’s workshop provides a unique opportunity to discover how the cocoa beans are roasted. From the past to the present, from the museum to the ‘Bean to Bar” workshop. Once in Brussels invites you to combine these two locations and offers you an attractive rate. Whether you begin in the chocolate factory or the museum, free access to the museum is provided for 30 days following your reservation at the chocolate factory. There is no better way to plunge into the depths of chocolate!!
- On foot, inside
- Duration : 2h + free visite of the Belgian Chocolate Village
- Meeting place : rue de Ganshoren 39 – 1081 Bruxelles
- Tatsings included in our prices
- Languages : FR or NL or EN or ESP
- Number of participants maximum : 20 persons per guide
- Possibility of coordinating several groups at the same time
Price for individuals (taxes included)
For 1 person : 30€ par person
The entry to the museum is valid during 30 days from the booking date to chocolate factory.
Indicative price for a group, without options (without taxes 21%)
For a group up to 20 persons (1 guide) : 455 €
Tarifs for other formules on request
- Tastings with a "Chocolatologist"
- Guided visite of the Belgium Chocolate Village with a guide
- Chocolate workshop at the Belgium Chocolate Village
- Lunch in Fermenthings
- Discovery of the fermented products of Fermenthings
Options are only available for groups, on private tours (prices on request)