With a log book in one hand, and a map, pencil and good dose of humour in the other, you’re all set to discover a Brussels district that’s really worth seeing. With friends, family or colleagues, in groups of 4 or 8, the challenge is to use your powers of deduction and observation to answer the questions which pop up along your route. Starting in the Sablon, this amusing and cultural walk created by ‘Once in Brussels’, invites you to discover this area known for its antiques and chocolate shops. Formerly imperial, now royal, a whole host of historical surprises await you!
- On foot
- Duration : 2h30
- Meeting place : Grand Sablon
- End location : place Royale
- Languages available : EN or FR or NL
- Number minimum of participants per stroll : 12 persons
- Number maximum of participants per stroll : 40 persons
Indicative prices for groups (without taxes)
From 12 persons: 20€ par person
Other formule on request
- Debrief in a local bar
- Discovery of the Coudenberg Museum
The options are only available for groups on private tour (tarifs available on request).